My baby sister, kenzi graduated! She is almost 8 years younger then me and I've just loved having her around, using her makeup, shopping with her, and bugging her in general. I knew she would be graduating, I just can't believe it's already here! We took the whole family to graduation - at 7pm! Even though Brett is forever an AF Cavemen, for Kenzi he said he would attend a LP Gradation... even though he was rolling his eyes through some of their "world class" speeches! (Hey, I went there to, I have to put up with this same babble from him!) We were up at the very top so needless to say we had to keep the children entertained. We were standing up with Dax, passing him around to sisters, and bopping him around just trying to make him happy.
Isaac and Zan had their telescopes to look all the way down at the stage and Acacia... well, like I said, we were keeping the kids entertained!
Here's Kenzi with proof of her diploma! Actually she is really good student. Better then I ever was. She got amazing grades! Way to go darlin'!
Liz filmed her walking across the stage. They don't walk in alphabetical order anymore so it's really a guess of when she will be walking by the LP. Liz accidently film her friend walking, thinking it was Joe and realizing later, it wasn't Kenzi. It was the thought that counted. If you want to see a small, entertaining video of this - and my crazy husband, and what he was doing during the ceremony, click here.
Kenz and Ash at Graduation
We made her a candy Lei necklace... it turned out super cute! Liz and I actually had the same idea, so she put a twist on hers and turned hers into a "lighting" themed necklace because Kenz was in charge of lighting at Lone Peak.
Dad, Mom and Kenz at Graduation
Kenzi Isaac and Daxton at Graduation
Congratulations Joey! We are so proud of you. We love you so much and hope you enjoy BYU! We know you will do great! Don't forget to come back often and see your cute nephews!
1 comment:
I finally found your blog! It's so cute and I can't believe how big Daxton is getting! What a cute family you have! Oh and Tonya said you guys ran a 5k! That's such a huge thing! Congrats! One day I'll actually get my butt out of bed and go...uh...walking!
Post a Comment