Friday, May 28, 2010

Easter with the Ottley's

We celebrated Easter a week late with my family and I realized I never wrote about it. We had our traditional Easter egg hunt with the grandkids. Hannah was so excited to hold Daxton, she is such a big help with him!


Isaac's eggs were blue and he did an "egg"- celent job of finding them! 



We tried to have Daxton join in the fun - doesn't he look like he's having fun?



Dax had to be bundled up because it was cold, like most of the Easter Egg hunts have been! 



It's always fun to see the little prizes stuffed into eggs! 



In one of our eggs we filled them with tongue tattoos! Isaac said they were gross, but the kids had fun sticking their tongues out at people!



Aunt Leesha always has fun books for the kids! She is our supplier of most of our children's books. I'm not sure what I would do without her! 



The books came with a coordinating finger puppet. Even Dax got one, his book was about a baby horse.



While we were celebrating, we thought we would celebrate April birthdays as well! 
Happy Birthday Casey, Liz, and Rach!



We spent the rest of the night eating dinner and dying Easter Eggs! Isaac really loved coloring eggs this year and I found he thinks hard boiled eggs are very delicious!




No comments: