On April 2, 2010 a new little bundle of joy was born! Brett's brother, Brandon and Shaylah had their baby giving us a darling new nephew and cousin.

Tayven Brandon is his name.
He weighed 7 lbs, 5 oz and was 19 inches long.
Breah is the proud new sister. I wish we could be there and hold their sweet new baby. Soon enough I hope! Shaylah and Tayven are home and doing well. We wish them the best. Daxton and Tayven are 5 months and one day apart... so hopefully they will be close little cousins! Congratulations you guys!
2 comments:
Aw, what a cutie! You must have one good looking sis and bro in-law to have such cute little kids! Seriously though, we wish you could be here too. I'm sure Dax and Tayven will be good friends from the minute they meet!
Hi Dansie's! I can't believe how big your cute little boys are getting :) I'm sending you an invite to my blog, I know - it's lame that it's a private one, I'm too paranoid I guess. Cute pictures of the new little cousin ;D
Post a Comment