Isaac loves art! Some days he gets so creative with his artwork, I just love watching him. I had to take pictures of things he's been doing to remember it all. Between printing pictures to color, making his own, preschool artwork, painting at home, and nursery... Isaac tends to get quite the collection all over his room. Lucky for me, the boy likes to clean and so after one picture has been up for a while, he's ok with taking it down and making room for a new picture. Since he's learned where the tape is, I always see him running in his room to hang up his newest creation.
The top few pictures are things Isaac has done in preschool. A foot ghost, his macaroni name, a palm tree hand-print, counting numbers, mixing colors... the list goes on! In the bottom corner are my 3 pictures Isaac painted for me on canvases. I hung them in my study and I just love them. People who know me well know I love color and know I don't buy big fancy pictures, but I am in love with crazy artwork that just looks fun. Isaac makes the best pictures, just like ones you can buy. So I am proud to hang them in my house, plus it makes him feel really special!
No comments:
Post a Comment