Our Koda Bear turned 2 years old on April 24th. Isaac insisted on giving Koda presents, so the best thing for our dog was a giant bone!
Which of course Koda didn't mind munching on at all!
We could have gotten a ball but she bites it so hard it probably would have popped like all of her other ones. Besides, he favorite things to play with are very cheap! She loves chasing water-bottles and golf balls. She even chewed the skin right off a golf ball. It's actually very impressive if you haven't seen that done!
Isaac & Koda
Something most people don't know about Koda is what her real licensed name is. When we first got her I was in charge of her papers. With the influence of my sisters I officially named her Koda 'licious. I thought it was funny because on most dogs licensed tags their names are usually something clever. Brett wasn't thrilled but he just rolled his eyes at my whit and let me do it. If I would have had a little bit longer to get to know her at that time, I would have officially named her, Koda Bear. We had no idea how giant she was going to get, but to us she will always be our Koda Bear.
Isaac adores her and constantly is concerned about her. He often wants to jump down from the dinner table to run outside and feed her something. Even though she is very big next to him, she is very sweet with him, I think they will continue to grow up together being good friends.
And as for Brett, all I can say is he adores his dog! He has always wanted one and now that he has one he wouldn't give her up for anything in the world. He takes her with him wherever he goes and enjoys taking her on walks and playing with her. She truly is a member of our family! We love her. Happy Birthday Koda Bear!
No comments:
Post a Comment