Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Rachel and Liz!

My twin sisters turned 30 this week! Liz seemed just fine about it, Rachel... well I hope she is doing better now. I love being with my sisters and a birthday lunch was the perfect excuse! (However, Kenzi wasn't there because she was in school... we can't pull her out for everything! My mom says she still has to graduate highschool!) 

Rachel, Janine, Aleesha, Isaac, Ashley, and Liz

We went to Zupas while the kids were in school. Rachel and Liz showed up in black and Janine asked them if they were "in morning" over turning 30... they said that wasn't intentional, but I am still wondering. (kidding!) 

My favorite part of the lunch is when my first grade teacher walked by us and I said, "Hey! That's Paula Bule." Rachel looked right at me and said, "That is NOT Paula Abdul, she's not here!" Oh she always seems to keep me laughing! 

2 comments:

Lyme Girl said...

Oops! Kenz saw the girl lunch photo and realized EVERYBODY went! So hard trying to combine the lives of teenager, student, and sisters!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Liz and Rach! You guys are such a fun bunch of sisters! Remember when I used to be around all the time and I liked to pretend I was one of the sisters too... but just really dark and maybe adopted. Yeah, that was fun. Love you all.