We played Boxing Wii over at my sister Rachel's house the other day. It was so fun but I must say it takes a lot of arm energy after a while! Gordon and Brett were both broke out in a full on sweat after all the millions of Wii games they played together!
Brett took on Zander because he knew he could beat him... he was wrong. I think he underestimated how fast a four year olds arms can move! Zan is so quick, he won a couple of times.

Isaac loved playing on the wii. Gordon even let him play mario-cart and even though Isaac didn't know where he was steering he enjoyed jumping around with everyone else and turning the wheel. Here is him and Zan playing boxing against each other. Isaac would get so anxious he didn't know what to do. He would pant and move his little arms back and forth as fast as he could.

I didn't think to take a video until the end when he was getting tired, but you can see how he would try and move his little arms fast like Zander. I thought it was pretty funny.
2 comments:
so hilarious, thanks for sharing :)
Don't you just love the Wii! It's so different from the video games that you just sit there...you can actually get a workout from playing. And I think it's hilarious when the little kids play. Ellie (Nikki's 3-year-old) loves to create new Mii characters. We even have Santa Claus!
Post a Comment