Monday, August 11, 2008

Holding A Baby!

We hung out with Jeana and Jonathan the other night and I was so surprised how much Isaac liked baby Adie! He asked Jeana if he could hold her and to my surprise, Jeana let him! He did really well with her. Then he tried to sneeze on her... good thing I was close by so I could save her! For the most part, he didn't mind me holding her either! He got a little jealous for about 10 minutes, but other then that, he was good. He thought she was cute. He would get close by her and just want to stare at her. She's a new thing to him!

2 comments:

Los Alexander said...

Isaac is showing you he is so ready for a little sibling...
Looking at the picture makes me wonder what is he really thinking?

Jeana & Jonathan said...

I never did thank you for saving Adie from Isaac's sneeze. That was so funny though!!! Adie looks so itty bitty next to Isaac. We had fun with you guys, we need to do that again. and I HAVE to get that dough receipe from you. That pizza was so good!!