When the cats away the mice will play.... with chocolate pudding!
He's painted with pudding before - on paper. He was so proud of this picture, I couldn't get mad... just take a picture and have him help me clean it up!
Oh yes! In fact today I almost pulled my hair out. But then he did something really cute and I had to smile. It's a very very good thing that they are soo cute!
5 comments:
Oh my, what a cutie. It's always hard to stay mad when they are so cute, isn't it! Well,we can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Oh yes! In fact today I almost pulled my hair out. But then he did something really cute and I had to smile. It's a very very good thing that they are soo cute!
Sounds like you have an artist on your hands! How are you guys doing?
Come check out our blog.
ottleys.blogspot.com
Wow! What a talented kid! Good luck with that one!
Isaac sure is creative!
Post a Comment