Hey Ashley, I found your blog address from Marni's blog. I hope you don't mind me popping in. I love this picture of Isaac! This is just such a fun age of us struggling to make them sit on a stranger's lap and smile while we step away so the picture can be taken. Our poor kids!
This is a great picture, but it doesn't do the experience justice. Lets just say my ears are still ringing. Poor kid, forced to endure the crazy traditions of his fathers and mothers.
4 comments:
I remember those days. I used to get all excited to see my kids on Santas lap, and it almost always turned out like that. He's still cute though
So Sad! It will be a cute picture on his wedding video someday!
Hey Ashley, I found your blog address from Marni's blog. I hope you don't mind me popping in.
I love this picture of Isaac! This is just such a fun age of us struggling to make them sit on a stranger's lap and smile while we step away so the picture can be taken. Our poor kids!
This is a great picture, but it doesn't do the experience justice. Lets just say my ears are still ringing. Poor kid, forced to endure the crazy traditions of his fathers and mothers.
Post a Comment