Friday, December 7, 2007

Boys will be?

Isaac spends all day with me and watches me get ready in the morning. Which explains this picture... he copies what he sees! The other morning Brett and I were trying to sleep in and Isaac was wondering around (being quiet, never a good thing!) When we finally found him he was all dolled up in my makeup! Beautiful! 



Later, at my mom's house, we forgot a blanket, so she loaned us one... a pink one!  Isaac LOVES it!  I think just cause it's bigger than all of his other ones.  He likes to be wrapped like a Burrito!  (Or, a ritto like he says!) 

He also loves his baby doll (which is also pink) that his cousin, Acacia gave him.  I'm not sure how much Brett is liking all this "pink" influence! But I think he's darling!  He saw his Aunt Shaylah rocking her new baby, and since then Isaac loves to rock his baby!  In the meantime, Brett's tries to play a lot of ball with him! Boys will be boys! 

1 comment:

The Dansies said...

What a cute little pink burrito, almost as cute as my little burrito baby (and she's blue today!). Isaac is such a cute little rocker, we enjoyed rocking our babies together, and i'm glad to see he's keeping it up! We can't wait to see you next weekend!